Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller9.6/10 (Expert Score)
Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller
- 369 REVIEWS COMMANDER PRO
- 113 REVIEWS LIGHTING NODE
- 196 REVIEWS ICUE SOFTWARE
- 128 REVIEWS LED STRIPS
- 117 REVIEWS EASY TO INSTALL
- 138 REVIEWS NODE PRO
- 347 REVIEWS FAN CONTROLLER
- 102 REVIEWS FAN SPEED
- 55 REVIEWS CABLE MANAGEMENT
- 69 REVIEWS USB HEADERS
- 19 REVIEWS POWER SUPPLY
- 189 REVIEWS CONTROL MY FANS
- 96 REVIEWS LIGHT STRIPS
- 27 REVIEWS LIGHTNING NODE
- 28 REVIEWS EXTENSION CABLES
- 68 REVIEWS LINK SOFTWARE
- 96 REVIEWS EASY TO USE
- 24 REVIEWS SATA POWER
- 273 REVIEWS FANS AND RGB
- 16 REVIEWS DOUBLE SIDED
Top Positive Review
I used Asurion several times and they typically refund uncontested and quickly. I am only giving them a 4 stars because their communication is only so-so.
Asurion, if you are reading this then please make the following changes:
1. all, not some, emails should come from Asurion
2. the email with the status of my claim should atually tell me what you are doing (i.e. refund, replacement), the claim number and real information about how the resolution is being delivered (i.e. paper check in US mail, egift card, shipping replacement via UPS/FedEx/USPS)
3. make your website easier to navigate to ensure I am getting to the right page of your website for my vendor. For example, this morning I wanted to get to your website page that offers Amazon as a vendor but every search I did was taking me to a page where a selection of cell phone providers were the only vendor choices.
Top Critical Review
We bought this “protection” for our phone and after about two months the phone quit working. Asurion’s policy to give us a full refund is unfair because we bought a four year plan and now it’s no longer valid, after only two months! We should have either had it repaired or replaced at no charge – the way this works is we lose out on $22 – and if we buy a new phone with the refunded money, we aren’t protected. I won’t get Asurion “protection” ever again!
Customer Questions & Answers
I’m really confused… do i even need the lighting node thing to control the lighting effects for the fans and led strips and link them up?
You need the Lighting Node Pro to control the LED strips. If you have the Commander Pro, then you don’t need the Lighting Node Pro as that is built into the Commander Pro.
The SP and HD Fans don’t require a Node Pro or Commander Pro for lighting effects since they come with a manual controller for limited lighting ef??
So i assume corsair wouldn’t be nice enough to include an LED strip with the commander pro?
Answer: I have corsair commender pro and 2 corsair LL 140 MM (no led contoreller)and LL 120Mm ( no led controller )and lighting node pro
Can use rgb led ?? Do i need led connecter or somethnig like that ?
Will this be able to control 3 hd120s and 3 sp120s
Answer: If you mean the LED’s on the RGB versions of SP120, they will have to be on a separate channel from the HD120’s. But yet it will control them fine.
Will it show the temp for your cpu/gpu/ram/case while gaming? Do they have this option?
Answer: It will show CPU, GPU and Motherboard Temps as well as Hard Drive temps. As for case it has 2 pin Thermal detectors that you can put inside your case and monitor Case temp. As for ram idk it doesnt show to mine (so probably not)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.