Deerdance Smart LED Strip Lights9.5/10 (Expert Score)
Deerdance Smart LED Strip Lights, 32.8feet Works with Alexa Google Assistant APP Control Music Sync 16 Million Colors 5050 RGB WiFi Light Strip for Bedroom TV Ceiling Kitchen Cabinet Party
- 192 REVIEWS EASY TO INSTALL
- 66 REVIEWS HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- 234 REVIEWS LED LIGHTS
- 170 REVIEWS EASY TO SET
- 123 REVIEWS REMOTE CONTROL
- 142 REVIEWS EASY TO USE
- 86 REVIEWS SUPER BRIGHT
- 83 REVIEWS SUPER EASY
- 212 REVIEWS STRIP LIGHTS
- 31 REVIEWS GOOGLE HOME
- 148 REVIEWS LED STRIPS
- 41 REVIEWS DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
- 15 REVIEWS YEAR OLD
- 211 REVIEWS LIGHT STRIPS
- 49 REVIEWS COLOR OPTIONS
- 21 REVIEWS MAKE SURE
- 35 REVIEWS ANOTHER SET
- 58 REVIEWS EASY TO SETUP
- 56 REVIEWS BEST LED
- 34 REVIEWS KIDS LOVE
???Voice Control, Work with Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri Shortcut?Free up your hands and power your Alexa LED light strip on and off, change colors, or adjust brightness and scene with simple voice commands. No hub required, No need subscription. Great for Bedroom, Living Room, Ceiling, TV, Computer, Kitchen Cabinet, Stair, Closet etc.
Top Positive Review
I got these for my wife. She loves decorative lights. I had never installed LED lights before so it took a little time to figure it out and I made a few mistakes that I hope I can help you avoid. Below are some tips and pointers:
1) When connecting 2 strips together, make sure they are aligned correctly (i.e. 12v needs to connect to 12v, R to R, etc.)
2) It is difficult to push the LED strip into the plastic connecters. To make it easier, use a small flat blade screwdriver to bend up the pins in the connector. They will bend back down and make a good connection with the LED strip once you close the connector.
3) To make the LED strip easier to get into the plastic connector, leave the backing on. This is easier than removing the tape from the part of the LED strip you are inserting into the connector.
4) Do not try to connect the two 16 ft LED strips together. This did not work for me. I don’t think there is enough current to drive the full 32 ft of LED lights. I was making a big loop around my window so I was able to install 2 strips onto the wifi module, in one corner, looping them in opposite directions to make the complete loop.
Bottom line is that these lights take a little bit to figure out, but they look great once you get them installed! And most importantly, my wife loves them!
Top Critical Review
So this is the 1st of 2 of these orders. The length isn’t long enough to cover my daughter’s room so I purchased 2. I didn’t open the 1st set until tonight and thats when i noticed the obvious difference in box sizes. Upon opening each box, I noticed another very obvious difference…the 1st package is CLEARLY used. It didn’t contain any of the contents as the 2nd package which is similar to other reviews. Look at the photos I’ll link with this review. The 1st box is so janky…the cords are not even the same color and its packaged in some type of aluminum envelope. But that’s not the worst part! The lights never turned on!! The 2nd pair when plugged in came right on as they were quality control tested unlike the 1st set. I’m hoping to receive a new set much like the second set once i receive a refund. I noticed just in time. Today was the last day to return this apparent used POS.
Customer Questions & Answers
Can you hook these up to ones I bought before( non smart)
Answer: Yes, if you already have a light strip with 4 Pins 10mm Connector, then it can be used compatible
Initially set up great, but when our internet reset, can’t connect lights to app no matter what we do – Restart everything from router to lights. ??
Answer: Hello, Kirk A Kuchera, if you can connect normally before, and now you can??t connect after resetting, it may be because the annunciator is damaged and you can??t connect to the phone. Please check whether the light strip can pass through the current normally, and then use the remote control. Try if there is any response
When i hook this up the strip on each connector is a different color. I have not cut the lights. How can I fix?
Answer: When connecting 2 strips together, make sure they are aligned correctly (i.e. 12v needs to connect to 12v, R to R, etc.)
Please contact the seller and send pictures, we will solve this problem for you quickly
Does anyone elses strips make a high pitched buzz om certain colors when the brightness is turned up?
Answer: Yes, I have two sets of light and one of the sets has a high pitched sound when on the blue (or anything with blue color in it).
When the power is cut off, do these lights retain their color and dimmer setting?
Answer: Yes, if you power them down on a certain color/brightness/mode they will remember the last color/brightness/mode when you turn them on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.